Dentistry Scotland have an expert orthodontist near you - find a clinic
We offer the latest tooth alignment systems
Our Dentistry Scotland have orthodontic teams fully trained in the most recent advancements in tooth alignment.
Choose between two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Fixed brace treatments like Cfast involve metal brackets on teeth for the duration of your treatment.
- Clear, removable braces like Invisalign aligners are barely noticeable and can be removed for eating and oral hygiene.
Both fixed and removable braces have their advantages. Ask your orthodontist.
Specialist Orthodontic Clinics in London and the Home Counties
All of our orthodontists are highly trained having completed postgraduate study to specialise in the field of orthodontics.
Our expertise and state-of-the-art technology enable us to create beautiful, healthy and straight smiles in the comfort of our luxury private clinics.
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted with Invisalign
Invisalign® is the leading orthodontic treatment for crooked teeth.
Perfect Dental Practice orthodontists highly recommend Invisalign for fast results with minimal fuss and at a low cost.
Invisalign clear braces gently move your teeth to their new, straight position in as little as a few weeks.
Call your closest practice to schedule a consultation.
Find out more
Talk to one of our expert cosmetic dentists to find out which teeth straightening method is best for you and your smile.
Find your Perfect Dental Practice
- London Patients call 020 7586 1210 (Cosmetic, Implant & General Dentistry)
- Hertfordshire Patients call 01992 878 030 (Cosmetic, Implant and General Dentistry)
- Essex Patients call 020 1333 4450 (Specialist Periodontist or Implants)
Or please fill in the below form, your details will be shared by all practices in the Dentistry Scotland Group and the appropriate practice will get in touch.